For long lasting results, it's important to take extra care when washing your swimwear. Sunblock, tanning oils, lotions, sand, and chlorine can all stain or fade swim fabrics, and the harsh chemicals in laundry detergent can also break down the fibers that hold up the material. While we love nothing more than giving you more reasons to buy new suits (wink, wink), with proper care your swimwear can last a very long time. We recommend following the below steps to help maintain the quality in your suit until you're ready for a new one.
- Wash your suit after every use.
- Hand wash in cold water using mild detergent (never bleach).
- Do not wring out. Instead, fold a dry towel over the suit and roll it up tightly to soak up any excess water.
- Lay flat to dry in the shade, away from sun.
- If needed, you may iron on a very low setting once dry to remove any stubborn wrinkles. (And that's a strong *IF*. We do NOT recommended doing this often.)